Mark MacGregor in un bell'articolo su IT-Director.com si pone l'interrogativo: processi e procedure sono sinonimi?
Se andiamo a leggerne la definizione sul dizionario Merriam-Webster troviamo:
- progress, advance
- something going on : proceeding
- a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result
- a continuing natural or biological activity or function
- a series of actions or operations conducing to an end ; especially : a continuous operation or treatment especially in manufacture
- a particular way of accomplishing something or of acting
- a series of steps followed in a regular definite order
- a set of instructions for a computer that has a name by which it can be called into action
- a traditional or established way of doing things
"Personally I quite like the idea that Process is very much talking about "What we do" as opposed to Procedure talking about "How we do it"
Per leggere tutto l'interessante articolo cliccate qui.